Heat Transfer Fluids
Heat transfer fluids are our core businesses. We offer excellent HTF products with quality equal or better than traditional brands but at much lower costs. Our HTF products have been accepted and complimented by clients at home and abroad including many well-known transnational companies. In addition, in order to better serve our clients, we have established exclusive sales agent in the USA, UK, KSA and Latvia. You are welcome to contact us for more details.
- Benzene, C14-30-alkyl derivatives, YC-HTF-5
- The synthetic heat transfer fluid is suitable for moderate temperature applications. It is designed for use in non-pressurized / low-pressure, indirect heating systems. This heat transfer fluid delivers efficient, dependable, uniform process heat with no need for high pressures.
- Reaction Mass of Diisopropyl Biphenyl and Triisopropyl Biphenyl, YC-HTF-7
- YC-HTF-7 is a reaction mass of diisopropyl biphenyl (about 80% m/m) and triisopropyl biphenyl (about 20% m/m). It is an excellent heat transfer fluid product features high reliability, low pressure and high fouling resistance.
- Inhibited Ethylene Glycol-based Heat Transfer Fluid, YC-HTF-8
- YC-HTF-8 is composed of modified diol solution. The main additives include corrosion inhibitor, mould inhibitor, solubilizer, stabilizer, etc. It has the advantages of safety, low toxicity, free of bad odours, non-flammable, non-volatilization, high specific heat, strong cold carrying capacity and good antirust performance.